Full Magic Cusco 6 Days / 5 Nights
Day 1 (at the indicated time):
The reception at the Alejandro Velasco Astete airport in Cusco, the transfer and accommodation to your hotel. a mate of coca for acclimatization and free morning.
From 2 people to more usd $ 515 per person.
Cusco city tour and the 4 ruins (from 2 pm to 6 pm.)
We begin the tour in the historic center of the city we will visit the Cathedral of Cusco, built between 1556 and 1654, its altarpieces are splendid, its pulpit is made of carved wood, from the end of the s. XVII, and the masonry of the choir is superb. It also highlights his collection of paintings from the Cuzco school. It has one of the richest jeweler treasures of colonial art.
Later we will visit the Temple of the Sun or Qoricancha, this set was dedicated to the religious worldview of the Andean world. Then We will travel in a comfortable tourist bus accompanied by an official tourist guide to Sacsayhuaman, an imposing example of Inca architecture 2 km north of the city center, famous throughout the world for the huge carved rocks, joined with amazing precision.
Then we will visit Q’enqo which is a limestone outcrop on which intricate mythical representations have been carved, then we will visit Puca Pucará, which served as a control point of the Inca Trail. Finally we will visit Tambomachay 7 km from Cusco, popularly known as the Inca baths, an important center of worship and water worship.
Day 2 Sacred Valley of the Inkas (from 8:30 am to 6 pm).
Pick up from your hotel, in the morning around 8:00 am, first we go to the craft market of Pisaq, then we will ascend to the archaeological complex of Pisaq from the top of the mountain you can appreciate the beauty of this valley to appreciate the skills Architectural of the Incas.
Then we will continue through the valley to the small town of Urubamba where we will stop to enjoy the buffet lunch, later we will continue the trip to the Inca city of Ollantaytambo that conserves its streets and Inca houses made of stone. We ascend to the top of the Inca stands of this wonderful archaeological complex of great importance for its natural beauty and its strategic location, since from there you can appreciate the entire valley.
After visiting Ollantaytambo, we stay at the train station to board one that will take us to Aguas Calientes where our assistant will be waiting for you to leave you at your hotel and after your accommodation make the arrangements for the next day’s tour.
Day 3 Machupicchu (from 6 am to 8 am):
According to the coordination made with your guide last night, you must board the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu, once in the Sanctuary the guide will explain the meaning and history of each of the places of this Inca complex by Around 2 and a half hours, after your guided tour you will have free time to walk on your own and take photos in the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
You should approach the station according to the departure time of your return train, and when you arrive at Ollantaytambo station we will be waiting for you to bring you back to Cusco.
Day 4 Rainbow Mountain (vinicunca): distance 13 km. walk approximately 5 hours.
MAXIMUM ALTITUDE: 5200 m.s.n.m – MINIMUM ALTITUDE: 3850 m.s.n.m.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco between 03:40 am and 04:00 am to go by minivan to Checacupe to the southern valley of Cusco, following the town of Pitumarka (3800 m.s.n.m) where we will stop to make purchases. We will continue by bus to an annex of Japura then to Kairawiri, beginning of our walk at 4550 m.a.s.l. Where we will have our breakfast.
Along the way we enjoy fantastic views of the Apu Ausangate (6384 m.s.n.m) through breathtaking landscapes and small lagoons. Until we reach the foot of the Vinicunca hill where we will need 400 meters to reach the highest point 5200 m.s.n.m (walking time 2:30 hours). After taking our photos we will return along the same path, where a comforting lunch and our bus will wait for us, to return to Cusco and leave them in the city center.
Day 5 Humantay Lake :
We will pick you up from your hotel between 4:30 to 5:00 am, we will board our mobility to travel northwest of the city of Cusco, until the town of Mollepata this trip shows the lush valley of the Apurimac River.
In this small and picturesque town we will have a deserved breakfast to fill us with energy, then we will continue our trip to the starting point of the trek, the town of Challacancha which is located at a height of 3,600 m.a.s.l. After a short rest, we will begin our trip to the Humantay lagoon located at an altitude of 4,180 meters or 13,779 feet, after the ascent of approximately 1 hour 20 min we can appreciate the wonderful landscape, after the explanation of our guide and take the Souvenir photos we will have some time to enjoy the place and return to Challacancha for lunch with beautiful panoramic views of the snowy mountains and then we will return to the city of Cusco and leave them in the center of the city.
Day 6 Transfer to the airport (at the indicated time).
At the agreed time transfer from the hotel to the Airport (Courtesy of the company).
- Transfer from the airport to your hotel on the day of your arrival in Cusco (Courtesy of the Travel Agency).
- General tourist ticket for all archaeological and natural places to visit.
- Professional tour guide English / Spanish.
- Breakfast included in the hotels.
- Lunch of the second day (Maizal Restaurant – Sacred Valley).
- Breakfast (Snack) and lunch on the fourth day.
- Breakfast and box lunch on the fifth day.
- Bus tickets – round trip (third day)
- Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Expedition perurail class tourist train ticket. at 4.36 pm or 7:00 pm, from Ollantaytambo, (in high season train schedules may be slightly different due to availability), in Expedition service.
- Return by train (usually at 18:20 pm) to Ollantaytambo and transport to Cusco (in high season train schedules may be slightly different due to availability), in Expedition service.
- 4 nights at Hostel – Cusco (3 basic stars).
- 1 night at Hostel – Aguas Calientes Machupicchu.
- Transfer from your hotel to the airport on the day of your departure from Cusco (Courtesy of the Travel Agency).
- Airplane tickets.
- Lodging in Cusco
- Entrance ticket to Huaynapicchu (Optional, book in advance).
- Food not mentioned lines above.
- Extra expenses
What you should bring:
- Original Passport.
- Water to drink 1.5 liters per day.
- Camera with memory and charged battery.
- Rain poncho (depends on the time of year).
- Warm clothes.
- Basic toiletries.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses with UV protection.
- Comfortable walking shoes.
- ISIC student card if applicable.
Vistadome Train: The price of the tour package includes a round trip train ticket on the Expedition service train, however, if you wish, you could travel on the “Vistadome” panoramic train plus an additional is $ 55 USD per person.
Huayna Picchu: If you are interested in ascending the Huayna Picchu mountain, the mountain overlooking the citadel of Machu Picchu, you can purchase your entrance ticket plus an additional $ 20 USD per person. Spaces are limited, so please let us know when you make your reservation if you would like us to increase your entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu, and we will gladly include it in your tour package.
- Students: $ 20.00 (Students require a valid international student identity card – ISIC).
- Teenagers: $ 20.00 (up to 17 years of age, a copy of the passport is required for all reservations).
- Children: $ 20.00 (up to 7 years old, a copy of the passport is required for all reservations).