Machupicchu Full Day itinerary
The Machu Picchu Full Day tour starts with the pick-up from your lodging approx. 3:30 -am. 04:10 am, to take you to Ollantaytambo station, the trip is about an hour and a half. Once in the place you can board the Expedition train that will take you to Machu Picchu Pueblo. This train will be arriving at Machu Picchu Pueblo at 7:40 am and at the exit of the train station, our transfer will be waiting for you to provide information about the itinerary to visit Machu Picchu.
You will have time to have your breakfast (included in our restaurant), then you will meet with the group at the Plaza de Armas or at the Bus Station in Machu Picchu, once being in the Inca citadel You will have a guided tour of 2 hours to know and explore the most prominent places of Machu Picchu. You will have free time to explore the citadel on your own, depending on the train return time.
Our visit to Machu Picchu will end after approximately 16:00 hours, then you will have to return in the direction of the Aguas Calientes train station, for which you will take the bus to return to the Town and immediately go to the train station to take the corresponding train back to ollantaytambo. Once there, our transfer will take you to the minibus to transfer you to the city of Cusco, arrival time at approximately 22:30 PM.
- Informative talk one day before the trip to Machu Picchu (between 18:00 – 19:00).
- Tourist Transport Cusco – Ollantaytambo Train Station.
- Tourist Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes.
- Informative talk Transfer at the Aguas Calientes Train Station.
- Breakfast in Aguas Calientes.
- Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
- Professional tour guide in Machu Picchu for 02 hours.
- Free time.
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Tourist Train return Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo.
- Tourist Transport Ollantaytambo – Cusco (city center).
- 100% Guaranteed travel organization, train reservation and ticket tickets to Machu Picchu.
- Food after visiting Machu Picchu.
- Water or alcoholic drinks.
- Original passport / Identity document and migration card (TAM).
- Warm clothes: layers of varying temperatures, especially at night. Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks / wool hat.
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Pills for altitude sickness “Soroche Pills”.
- Personal medical kit.
- Insect repellent.
Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, if they are sneakers with rubber or thick sole.
- Rainwear: a good raincoat, rain pants (RAIN SEASON).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Swimwear for hot springs (optional).
- 2 people to more USD$ 295 per person.