Machupicchu + Machupicchu Mountain Full Day
The Machu Picchu + huaynapicchu mountain Full Day tour starts with the pick-up from your hotel at approximately 3:30 am. 04:10 am, to take you to Ollantaytambo station, the trip is about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Once in the place you can board the Expedition train that will take you to Machu Picchu Pueblo.
This train will be arriving at Machu Picchu Pueblo at 7:40 am and at the exit of the train station, our transfer will be waiting for you to provide information about the itinerary to visit Machu Picchu. Unlike other services you will have a private service only for you or the family. This is a personalized service.
This entire tour lasts approximately 6 hours. Prior coordination with the guide, you will visit the mountain first and then the citadel. The Machupicchu mountain you will do on your own, it is the same way to go and return, it is a walk of 3 hours and 30 minutes to 4 hours approximately.
To make this incredible tour you have to be in good physical condition, you will calmly ascend at your pace taking breaks at strategic points until you reach the top, of course as you climb the mountain you will have beautiful landscapes and views of the Machupicchu Citadel until you reach the highest point of the Machupicchu mountain over 3080 meters above sea level. You will also appreciate all the mountains and snowy peaks of the Andes mountain range once there you will take a break and enjoy your snack for 15 or 20 minutes.
Then you will descend to visit the citadel. With the guide you will visit the entire city, you will see all the important places with calm and patience enjoying the wonder taking many spectacular photos and of course with all the history and information about machupicchu. After the guided tour you can stay within the citadel a little longer depending on your return train schedule. The guide will give you recommendations.
This Tour includes:
- Tourist Transport Cusco / Ollantaytambo Train Station.
- Tourist train expedition from Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes.
- Reception at the Aguas Calientes Train Station.
- Snack (Breakfast to go) to go directly to the mountain.
- Bus up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu + Machupicchu Mountain
- Professional tour guide in Machu Picchu for 02 hours to visit the city.
- Free time.
- Bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Tourist Train expedition return Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo.
- Tourist Transport Ollantaytambo / Cusco (city center).
- 100% Guaranteed travel organization, train reservation and entrance tickets to Machu Picchu.
This tour does not include:
- Food after visiting Machu Picchu.
- Water or alcoholic
- Original passport / Identity document and migration card (TAM).
- Warm clothes: layers of varying temperatures, especially at night. Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks / wool hat.
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Pills for altitude sickness «Soroche Pills».
- Personal medical kit.
- Insect repellent.
- Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, if they are sneakers with rubber or thick sole.
- Rainwear: a good raincoat, rain pants (RAIN SEASON).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Swimwear for hot springs (optional).