Machupicchu full day + Huaynapicchu Mountain "Itinerary"
The Machu Picchu full day + huaynapicchu mountain tour starts with the pick-up from your hotel at approximately 3:30 am. 04:10 am, to take you to Ollantaytambo station, the trip is about 1 hour and 45 minutes. Once in the place you can board the Expedition train that will take you to Machu Picchu Pueblo.
This train will be arriving at Machu Picchu Pueblo at 7:40 am and at the exit of the train station, the same professional guide will be waiting for you with which you will visit Machu Picchu Sanctuary. Unlike other services you will have a private service only for you or the family (Not in a group of 15 or 20 people). This is a personalized service.
This visit of machupicchu + huaynapicchu mountain lasts approximately 5 hours. Prior coordination with the guide you can visit the citadel first and then the mountain or vice versa depending on the weather. the mountain huaynapicchu you will do it on your own, it is the same way to go and return, it is a walk of 2 hours and 30 minutes to 3 hours approximately.
To make this incredible tour you have to be in good physical condition, you will calmly ascend at your pace taking breaks at strategic points until you reach the top, of course as you climb the mountain you will have beautiful landscapes and views of the Machupicchu Citadel until you reach the highest point of the mountain huaynapicchu on the 2700 masl.
You will also appreciate all the mountains and snowy peaks of the Andes mountain range once there you will take a break and enjoy your snack for 15 or 20 minutes.
Then you will descend to visit the citadel. With the guide you will visit the entire city, you will see all the important places with calm and patience enjoying the wonder taking many spectacular photos and of course with all the history and information about machupicchu. After the guided tour you can stay within the citadel a little longer depending on your return train schedule. The guide will give you recommendations.
This Tour includes:
- Transporte Turístico Cusco / Estación de Tren Ollantaytambo.
- Tren turístico Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes.
- Recepción por el mismo guía turístico en la estación de tren de Aguas Calientes.
- Snack (Desayuno para llevar, para ir a la montaña) en Aguas Calientes.
- Bus de subida de Aguas Calientes a Machu Picchu.
- Boleto de ingreso a Machu Picchu .
- Guía turístico profesional en Machu Picchu por 02 horas.
- Tiempo libre.
- Bus de bajada de Machu Picchu a Aguas Calientes.
- Tren Turístico retorno Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo.
- Transporte Turístico Ollantaytambo / Cusco (centro ciudad)
- Organización de viajes 100% garantizada, reserva de tren y boletos de ingreso a Machu Picchu.
This tour does not include:
- Food after visiting Machu Picchu.
- Water or alcoholic drinks.
- Original passport / Identity document and migration card (TAM).
- Warm clothes: layers of varying temperatures, especially at night. Thermal / gloves / scarves: wool socks / wool hat.
- Camera and spare batteries.
- Sunscreen / hat and sunglasses.
- Pills for altitude sickness «Soroche Pills».
- Personal medical kit
- Trekking shoes or waterproof boots for your comfort, if they are sneakers with rubber or thick sole.
- Rainwear: a good raincoat, rain pants (RAIN SEASON).
- Extra money for drinks and tips, souvenirs, etc. (soles or dollars).
- Swimwear for hot springs (optional).